As a destination, why join Eventia?
Whether you are a National Tourist Office, Destination Marketing Organisation or a Convention Bureau, raise your destination’s profile, gaining strong visibility, recognition and credibility amongst the ‘movers and shakers’ of the events industry.
Marketing and Business Development
- Listing on the Eventia web site (with link to own site)
- Free job vacancy advertising on the Eventia website
- The use of the Eventia logo on all marketing material - setting members apart as ‘best in class’
- Receipt of business leads via the Venue Location Service (only National Tourist Offices and UK Destinations)
- Purchase of data from Eventia’s client database at discounted member rates
- Exposure through PR activity, articles, features undertaken by Eventia
- Opportunities to sponsor Eventia activities, publications, and research to achieve higher profile
- Preferential rates at Eventia’s national and international awards’ ceremonies
- Participation at major industry tradeshows
- Access to special member only offers from various service providers
- Participation in regional meetings with other DMO members (only UK destinations)
Education, Training and CPD
- Opportunities to attend, network and/or host exclusive industry events
- Reduced rates for all staff at Eventia networking, training & educational events
- Participation in the ‘UK Events Market Trends Survey 2009’ – free copy of the published report (priced at £195) to destinations generating 10 or more reporting venues – opportunity to commission local destination level report (extra cost) (only UK Destinations)
- Participation in DMO benchmarking research (being undertaken in collaboration with The Right Solution) (only UK Destinations)
- Access to corporate buyer research programme (Only UK Destinations)
- Access to the ‘Member Only’ section of the Eventia web site for the latest research, papers, industry intelligence.
Representation and Regulation
- Representation to Government via the Eventia Regulation Committee and Eventia’s parliamentary representative
- Representation to Government and the wider business community through Eventia’s membership of the Business Visits and Events Partnership
- Representation in other related organisations such as People 1st and the Tourism Alliance
- Updates on regulatory and legislative issues, with opportunities to contribute to current hot topics.
Information and Advisory Services
- Regular e-newsletter
- Access to individual help and advice from the Eventia management office team
- Access to the Croner Legal and Business ‘Helpline’, giving expert professional advice on Personnel/HR, VAT, Legal, Payroll and Health & Safety issues
- Access to the specialist VAT ‘Helpline’
- Opportunities to participate in Eventia’s Working Groups and Committees which cover: Awards, CSR, Education, Membership, Regulation and Representation. Other Groups are also formed from time to time to address topical matters. (only UK-based NTOs and UK Destinations)