Active Network Events
Active is a leader in the activities and events technology field, providing on-line registration, event management and related services for organisers ranging from marathons to corporate conferences. With a head office in San Diego, California, and over 3,000 employees globally, the company is expanding in our London office and across Europe.
We now have a vacancy for a Junior Business Analyst to join our busy Professional Services team who work on web-based software solutions and products for large conferences, conventions, and trade shows taking place around the world.
The Junior Business Analyst is responsible for the implementation of Event Management software in support of Client events. The junior analyst will drive requirements, configure software, and implement processes to achieve a successful deployment of features and functionality associated with attendee and exhibitor management. Some international travel is required for pre-onsite meetings, as well as travel for managing onsite events.
• Work with clients and internal project management team to identify, assess, and document client requirements
• Manage development process and ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
• Configure Event Management Software and provide a quality software solution to end clients
• Provide advice, consultation and training to clients based on industry best practices
• Test configured features and assists QA team on product testing
• Contribute to the design of new product features and enhancements
Required Qualification, Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or computer-related field required, or equivalent work experience
• Must have the ability to use the written and spoken word to communicate effectively with non-technical clients and all levels of staff
• Excellent time management, organizational and analytical skills
• Expert at project planning, analysis, design and implementation
• Ability to work in a team environment and be a self-starter
• Ability to translate client requests into well-defined development tasks
• Ability to complete multiple tasks/projects within deadlines
• Proactive, energetic and willing to learn
• Project Management experience/qualification
The role will be primarily based in our friendly open-plan office in Bayswater, London. However, there will also be a regular need to travel to client sites, both in the UK and abroad.
Start date and duration
As soon as possible. This is a permanent full-time role.
Basic annual salary of £20 – 25K (depending on experience), plus bonus potential, contributory pension scheme, private health care, company fitness support programme, and excellent learning and career development opportunities
How to apply
If you are interested, please send your CV and short covering note to recruitmentEMEA@activenetwork.com